If you think you’d like to try book folding, but don’t want to damage a good book, then you might want to choose one from the online lists of ‘The Worst Books Ever Written’. The following books seem to be particularly unpopular:
– The ‘Twilight’ series by Stephanie Meyer;
– The ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ series by E.L. James;
– ‘The Eye of Argon’ by Jim Theis;
– anything written by or about Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Pamela Anderson, Sylvester Stallone, etc.
– Valley of the Dolls – Jacqueline Susan
– You’ve Been Warned by James Patterson
– any book with the word ‘Inconvenient’ in the title;
– books with however many Steps to Living a Better Life.
Asking a decent editor to save this book would have been like asking a doctor to help a corpse that had fallen from the top of the Empire State Building.
— The New Statesmen –
I ‘summarized’ this out of date self-help book about boundaries in marriage by folding a heart within a heart. I made a two layer paper quill heart to fill the inner heart.
Can you suggest any other books that would be suitable for craft projects?