- Literary Origami – As the Month Unfolded I Folded Easy Angles
- Literary Origami – Book Fold Angel Decorated
- Literary Origami – Book Folding 101
- Literary Origami – Book Folding 202 A Paw Print
- Literary Origami – Book Folding Heart and Cat
- Literary Origami – Book Folding the Letter ‘M’ and Fringe Flowers
- Literary Origami – Folded Book Angel
- Literary Origami – The Dark Side of Book Folding
- Literary Origami – Well, That’s a HOOT!
- Crochet – A 3 Dressed Up As a 9
- Crochet – How to Preserve and Use Grandma’s Doilies
- Crochet – Red Hatters At the Berry Farm
- Crochet – What Does Enough Look Like?
- Crochet Owls and Great Horned Owl Update
- Crochet Scrumble – Goldilocks
- Scrumbling – Crochet Run Amok
- Whiteout Scrumble
- iPad Draw Something! for the iPad
- iPad Draw Something! How to Make S’Mores – Traditional and Super Simple
- iPad Draw Something! There Be Pirates
- Kitchen Reno – New Trend Stone Countertops
- LEGO – Antelope Street Cabin
- LEGO – The Businessman and the Oranges
- LEGO – Work and Play
- LEGO Surgeon Says, This is What is Wrong!
- The Piano Guys – All I Want for Christmas… is LEGO! (Video)
- 1 Weird Old Tip Scam
- Bloggers that Post Once a Day
- Blogs that Use More than Mere Words
- Fat Facts – An Obesity Epidemic or a Beauty Bias?
- Lighter Shade of Grey
- Unsubscribe, Unfollow, Unclutter – It’s UnFriday!
- ‘Rona #33 – Goodbye Restrictions, Hello Summer Heat!
- Big Plans for a New Year – More Renos!
- Christmas Tangle 2014 – Tree Ornament
- Christmas Tangle 2015 – Winter Snowman
- Christmas Tangle 2016 – Pine Needles
- Christmas Tangle 2017 – A Star
- Christmas Tangle 2018
- Christmas Tangle 2019 – Red Berry Tree
- Christmas Tangle 2020 – Carrot Noses and Glitter